These kits are constructed of 6mm Depron AERO, which is about 1/3 less weight compared to Depron. The AERO allows the build to come in under 10 ounces.
|Wing Span:||984mm (38.76″)|
|Wing Area:||345 sq in|
|Flying Weight:||8.5-10.0 oz|
|Radio:||Sub-Micro servos and micro receiver|
|Battery:||3S 500mAh – 3S 600mAh|
|Motor:||DP- 2208 1400kv|
|Controller:||12 Amp Speed Control|
- Pre-cut 6mm Depron AERO
- Vinyl Graphics (colors may vary between kits)
- Instruction Manual
- Carbon Landing Gear and Wheels
- Battery Strap
- Flat Carbon main spar
- The setup uses a single aileron servo with an offset control horn, EZ-Connectors and pushrods.
- Pull-Pull hardware, the rudder/elevator is a pull-pull setup including horns and Dacron line w/cable tensioning.
- Dynamo 2208 1400kv motor & 12 amp controller
- 8×6 GWS SF prop
- 3- servos (6 gram – 9 gram)
- 4 channel receiver
- Foamsafe CA and Kicker
- 1 roll of Blenderm Tape
- 3S 500mAh – 3S 650mAh 65C Li-poly Battery
To get these air-frames to balance, you need to mount all electronics forward of the CG and mostly within a few inches from the firewall. This setup is identical to how most competition F3P indoor foamies are constructed. The foamie builds flat on the deck, flipping it over then mounting the servos and aileron pushrods prior to installing the turtledeck and rudder assembly.