- Supported file types: STL (bin, ascii), OBJ (including texture support), ZIP.
- Can arrange multiple STL models from a ZIP file.
- Image printing: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP files get converted to STL. (Works best with high contrast images such as logos)
- Infill calculation
- Support material calculation
- Ability to add predefined models to products.
- Model scaling.
- Model repair (through slic3r).
- Model position optimization (automatically rotates the model to optimize the 3D printing process).
- Several attribute layouts.
- Configurable printers, materials and coatings.
- Transparent and glowing materials
Click here to upload or drag and drop your model to the canvas.
The model is too large and has been resized to fit in the printer's build tray. [Hide]
The model is too large, a fitting printer is selected. [Hide]
The model is too small and has been upscaled. [Hide]
Warning: The selected printer can not print in full color [Hide]
Warning: obj models with multiple meshes are not yet supported [Hide]
Warning: Unsupported DXF entity [Hide]
Warning: could not arrange models [Hide]
Bright is higher
|Support Material Volume:||cm3|
|Model Dimensions:||x x cm|
|Number of Polygons:|
|Number of Shapes:|
|Print Time (hh:mm:ss):|
Printed Part Estimator